Apple and Google Developer Accounts
As Norbit is a complete White Labeled solution, we want your app to look completely as your own. To do this, we ask you to sign up and pay the fee for both an Apple Developer account and Google Developer account. We will use these details to upload your app to your own branded account.
Google Developer Account ($25USD one-off fee*)
Login to your google account (if you don’t have one, you’ll need to create one, it will prompt you if this is the case).
Once logged in, click on this link https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
- Sign in to your Play Console.
- Click Settings Settings > Users & permissions.
- To add a user, select Invite new user and follow the onscreen instructions. Assign our account, email@example.com, administrator privileges.
- Click Send Invitation.
Apple Developer Account ($99USD annual fee*)
Once you have your apple ID ready, you'll need to enrol in the developer program here: https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
NOTE: you’ll need a DUNS number to complete your apple developer account, this can be found at https://www.dandb.com/dunsnumberlookup/ (just enter company name and choose your country from the drop down, then fill out the email form).
If the DUNS number is not emailed to you, you can also try the following lookup services:
- https://express.illion.com.au/home (for Australian Businesses)
- https://www.upik.de/en/ (for all other countries)
Complete the developer account process by following the steps and making payment to apple.
Once done, click the 'people' menu or icon and add firstname.lastname@example.org as an admin.
Once your developer account is approved, and so we can upload your app, you’ll need to add us to App Store Connect.
When logged into your apple developer account, follow the below:
- Click on the App Store Connect icon found at the right of the page
- Then click ‘Users and Access’,
- Then click the ‘+’ icon
- Add email@example.com and assign admin privileges
* Developer Fees are set by Google and Apple, and are subject to change