Sending targeted push notifications is a great way to engage your customers.
You can send targeted push notifications by creating customer segments and then selecting the segment under Target Audience when you create a push notification. To create a customer segment, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the 'Customers' tab in the web admin panel
2. Click on the button 'Manage Audiences' on the top right of your screen
3. Click on 'Create New Audience' button on the top right of your screen
4. Provide a name and description (optional) for your target segment
5. Choose whether for this particular segment you'd like the system to match app the criteria you specify or match any one or more criteria.
6. Specify each criteria by completing the criteria, action and value fields
7. You can add more criteria by clicking on the "Add Criteria" button
8. Once you're done specifying all the criteria for the segment, click 'Save' on the bottom right of the screen.
9. Your new target segment will now be saved and available for selection when create a push notification.