Bonus Points campaigns are perfect for attracting users with a short term promotion, and getting them to start the habit of scanning for points when they make a purchase. Offer double points, triple points or a set number in addition to the default points you have set.
Bonus points are also a great to support new store openings (bonus points at the store only), or to support stores that need marketing support.
How to Setup:
- In the CMS go to the Points menu
- Go to Bonus Points
- Choose the date you'd like to run the campaign
- Add the number of bonus points you'd like to offer (NOTE: This will be added to the usual point for purchase. Eg: You want to offer 100 points for the promotion. If you're standard points for purchase is 10 points, make your bonus points 90).
- Select the retailers that are included in the promotion. For all of centre, select everywhere, or select specific retailers, and choose the ones you'd like to run the promo with.
- Click save.
- Choose how many points you’d like to offer, and the campaign period.
- Promote the competition through your social channels.
- Send a push notification to let customers know.
If you’re local sporting team wins a big event:
To celebrate our team winning the comp, we’re giving away double points tomorrow! Every purchase will get bonus points! Just scan your app as usual.
Don’t have the app? Download it now!
Steps for the customers.
- If users don’t have the app, they download the app and login.
- App users scan the store QR code when making a purchase. They receive confirmation of their scan and bonus points.