Assets you'll need:
Artwork size for competition banners: JPG, Optimal dimensions 1080 wide x 498px high, <500kb
Setting up the competition
1. Go to the Competitions tab on the left menu bar
2. Click the ‘Create’ button on the top right
3. Select ‘Enter to Win’ in the drop-down and fill in the name
4. Fill in the Competition details – details, timeframes, target segment(s), reward details etc.
Eg, Win a [INSERT PRIZE NAME]. 15 points per entry. Enter as many times as you like - the more you enter the more chances you have to win, so remember to scan each time you shop to collect points.
Profile must be completed to win. Entries close at 9pm, 19 December 2021. Winners will be drawn [insert date]. T&Cs apply. Enter now and good luck!
5. Choose the entry mechanism from the drop-down menu on the top left and set the frequency on how many times people can enter.
Type of entry:
· Free - no points to enter
· Earn = Earn points in a defined period to enter
· Cost = points to enter
Incentivise FB share:
Prompt people to share the comp on their Facebook under 'Success Screen Option'
6. Click ‘Create’ in the top
You can now duplicate a competition once created by clicking the button of the two small squares furthest to the right in the screenshot below.
Drawing a winner
1. Go to the Competitions tab
2. On the competition you would like to select a winner for, click the button with the three dots on the right-hand side of your screen. Select the ‘Draw Winner’ button.
3. Enter the number of winners you would like to pick and enter the dates the competition was active for. Note: If you were looking to select different winners for different weeks of an Enter to win Competition, you can select the different dates on the same competition multiple times. Click ‘Generate Winners’ and your winner/s will be selected.
4. Your winner/s will be randomly drawn in the Draw Winner pop up box. You can redraw your winners, export winners or notify winners via the buttons at the bottom of the pop-up box.
5. To notify your winner/s, a message prompt will appear with the title of your competition at the top of your screen. From here, you can notify the winners via a message. This message will be sent to your competition winners via a push notification.
NOTE: You can also update the app theme image to promote your competitions (go to App Settings -> Theme. Upload image File type: .JPG, File size limit: 500 KB, Optimal dimensions: 1080x719 px