Assets you'll need:
Artwork size for competition banners: JPG, Optimal dimensions 1080 wide x 498px high, <500kb
Setting up the competition
1. Go to Competitions tab on the left menu bar
2. Click the ‘Create’ button on the top right
3. Select ‘Enter to Win’ in the drop down and fill in the name
4. Fill in the Competition details – details, timeframes, target segment(s), reward details etc.
Eg, Win a [INSERT PRIZE NAME]. 15 points per entry. Enter as many times as you like - the more you enter the more chances you have to win, so remember to scan each time you shop to collect points.
Profile must be completed to win. Entries close at 9pm, 19 December 2021. Winners will be drawn [insert date]. T&Cs apply. Enter now and good luck!
5. Choose the entry mechanism from the drop-down menu on the top left and set the frequency on how many times people can enter.
Type of entry:
· Free - no points to enter
· Earn = Earn points in a defined period to enter
· Cost = points to enter
Incentivise FB share:
Prompt people to share the comp on their Facebook under 'Success Screen Option'
6. Click ‘Create’ in the top
You can now duplicate a competition once created by clicking the button of the two small squares furtherest to the right in the screenshot below.
Drawing a winner
1. Go to Competitions tab
2. Click the little down arrow button
3. Use a random number generator, input the number of entries to randomly select a row
4. The row on the spreadsheet will contain the winner
5. Notify the winner via email/phone, and announce winner to all app users via a push notification.
NOTE: You can also update the app theme image to promote your competitions (go to App Settings -> Theme. Upload image File type: .JPG, File size limit: 500 KB, Optimal dimensions: 1080x719 px