Reach customers whenever you need to, wherever they are. Communicate with them when they are at home, near the centre, or in centre and incentivise your customers to return more often and spend more!
Customers like to be in the know. With Norbit, you can send push notifications to your app community instantly. Use push notifications to:
Promote businesses and campaigns
Promote new store openings, trading hours
Anything else you’d like to promote.
Push Notification can be :
Sent to all users
Sent according to geolocation
Sent to segmented audiences right down to individual users
Saved as messages within the app
How to send a message to Everyone or a Segment:
1. Go to message tab on left menu
2. Click create at the top right
3. Input the message header and body, select whether you want to send the message to a segment or to everyone
4. Select whether you would like it to be a push notification or an in-app notification
5. Select whether you would like to schedule it (“time-based”) or trigger it at a location (“geo-fence”)
a. Time-based: select if immediate, or input scheduled time
6. Click ‘Create’
Send a notification to an individual user:
If you would only like to send a notification to only one user.
Go to 'Members' tab
Search for the user you would like to send a push notification
Click the message icon on the far right of the row
Create your message and press send.
1. Go to 'Messages' on the left menu tab
2. Click on the message that you would like to duplicate
3. Click 'Duplicate' at the top and then set up the message as normal
Note: You can only duplicate messages that were sent to 'Everyone'.
Want to build a segment? Click here to learn how.